Premium branding agency, Brand & Co has been awarded Best Development Marketing Vietnam at the prestigious International Property Awards for the third year running for its work on Angel Island. The International Property Awards are revered globally and celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.
Brand & Co is the only international agency to have won this award three years in a row for work in three different countries, winning in 2019 for One Sydney Park in Australia, and in 2020 for Lobster Bay Lombok in Indonesia. This incredible achievement reflects their in-depth experience honed over 21 years working across a diverse range of market-leading branding projects.
Founder and Managing Director Anthony Moulton said, “We are thrilled to be recognised with this award once again, and to be in the unique position of winning for the third year in a row is a testament to the methodology and creativity we apply to every project we work on. Starting with a detailed, bespoke brand and marketing strategy is an essential building block to drive powerful results for our clients.”
“Our experience across different sectors allows us to bring relevant strategic and creative insights to the property projects we undertake. This enables us to produce work that is fresh, original and highly effective, and sets us apart from pure-play property branding agencies. With agencies across Asia driving higher standards in branding and marketing, Australian agencies will really need to innovate to remain competitive internationally – something Brand & Co continues to do, which this award win highlights.”
The Angel Island development is a 204 hectare island consisting of 500 waterfront luxury villas, 1500 garden villas and townhouses, 1700 apartments, an entertainment precinct, international hotels, world class dining, a theme park and marina. Developed by the Song Tien Corporation, the project has a value of $1.25 billion.
About Brand & Co
Brand & Co. is an international branding agency with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Bangkok and Saigon, specialising in strategy-led branding and creative design.
For 21 years, they have successfully worked across the Asia Pacific region with some of the world’s most established and aspirational brands to help realise their potential.
Their unprecedented knowledge and experience in branding for the Property, Hotels & Resorts; Retail, Hospitality & Luxury Lifestyle; and Corporate & Finance sectors is unparalleled.
International Property awards facts & information
• The Asia Pacific Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
• The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
• GROHE and American Standard are the 2021-2022 Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards.
• GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings and has a total of over 6,000 employees. GORHE will sponsor the Architecture and Interior Design sectors.
• The Asia Pacific Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
• The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
• The Awards are in their 28th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
• The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in a glittering awards ceremony at the end of the year.